Advanced Collision Reconstruction
This course is hosted by the Spokane County Sheriff's Office.
- Overview of pre crash data sources and Recorded crash pulse data Calculating Δv from acceleration data
- Calculating impulse Δv from x/y Δv data Calculating pdof from x/y Δv data Adjusting x axis Δv to represent impulse Δv
- Single Equation Approach to 360˚Momentum Analysis Calculating Impact & Post Impact Velocities from
- CDR data (Δv & pdof)
- Reconciling Pre Crash and Post Crash CDR data
- Analyzing CDR data in Context of your Reconstruction
Please refer to the flyer linked below for registration information.
(443) 889- 3657