Background Investigations for Police Applicants
This course is hosted by the Mount Vernon Police Department.
Taught nationally, this 12-hour course will enable investigators to uncover more about an applicant's past. Through a systematic approach to the investigation, you will become better prepared to spot important discrepancies. In this course, you will learn about:
• ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES • BUILDING A LIFE HISTORY
• FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS • VERIFICATION TECHNIQUES
• MILITARY RECORDS • DOCUMENTATION CRITERIA
• FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS • REFERENCES
• LEGAL ISSUES • SOCIAL NETWORKING LAWS
• BACKGROUND REPORT • MINIMUM STANDARDS
To register for this course, please follow the instructions on the class flyer linked below.