Collision Investigation Technical - WSP
This course is hosted by the Washington State Patrol.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand vehicle collision concepts of pre- and post – collision paths.
- demonstrate speed calculations from tire marks.
- determine collision dynamics related to the damage, road, and injury evidence.
- demonstrate scene measurement and diagramming for evidence.
- understand the necessity and type of photographs for a collision scene.
Please refer to the flyer linked below for registration information.
Refer to flyer