Homicide Investigation & Crime Scene Management
This course is hosted by the Redmond Police Department.
Course topics include:
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures Regarding the Suspicious Death Scene
- Defining and Explaining the Various Levels of Association that Exist Between the
- Homicide Victim and Offender (Pyramid of Association) (Solvability Factors)
- Initial Scene Responsibilities Covering Boundaries, Canvassing (Data Collection) & Immediate Leads (Sources)
- Proper Crime Scene Protocol as it Relates to Death Investigation & Homicide
- Cold Case Investigation Strategies & Review of Solvability Factors (Case Objectives)
- And more
Please refer to the flyer linked below for registration information.