P320 Armorer Course
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol.
Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
Brief Course Overview of subjects to be covered:
- Introduction to SIG SAUER SIG P320 pistol
- Examination of the P320 safety systems
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods
Please follow the instructions on the class flyer linked below to register for this course.