Patrol Officer Drug Investigations
This course is hosted by the Richland Police Department.
- Understanding drug dealer mindset
- Drug identification
- Field-test procedures
- Responding to drug house complaints
- Search & seizure case law
- Knock & talk operations
- Consent searches
- Vehicle stops & terry frisks
- Concealment methods
- Uniformed foot surveillance
- Report writing
- Courtroom testimony
- Violent encounters with armed drug dealers
Please follow instructions on the flyer link below for registration.