Preparing for Advancement: A Seminar for Candidates
This course is hosted by various departments (see attached postings).
Participants will learn:
- What are the parts of a typical promotional process
- What is an assessment center
- What to expect on test day
- The assessors, role players and how are they trained
- What is being evaluated
- The common mistakes made
- How to prepare to succeed on test day and beyond
- Themes of leadership
- Skills that great supervisors have
To register for this course, please follow the instructions on the class flyer linked below.