This course is hosted by the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.
This outstanding nationally presented course includes:
• Current court and community standards of evaluating officer conduct in vehicle pursuits
• Pursuit dynamics and the human reality of vehicles at speed in pursuits
• Overcoming supervisory & officer pressures in pursuit decision-making
• Pursuit legal issues and defense
• Tactics at the terminus to keep you alive and out of court!
• Stopping pursuits through Scott v. Harris and Plumhoff v. Rickard
• Functionally applying the core policy provision of “the need to immediately apprehend versus the threat of the pursuit to the public”
Please refer to the flyer linked below for registration information.
(360) 671 - 2007