Remington 870 Shotgun Armorer Course
Hosted by and held at the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Training Center
Content for the Remington 870 Shotgun Armorer Course includes:
- Introduction to Arms Service & Repair; parts ordering procedures.
- Overview of Remington's law enforcement products.
- Design history of Model 870 shotguns.
- Nomenclature & firearm function.
- Disassembly & inspection.
- Troubleshooting & service checks.
- Repair procedures & adjustments.
- Maintenance recommendations.
- Re-assembly, function checks, & final inspection.
The registration form must be returned to reserve your slot. No students will be accepted for training without this form on file with Remington.
Fast response is necessary, as many are on the waiting list and we are selecting on a first come, first served basis. Class size is limited to 24 students per session.
To register for this course, please follow the instructions in the class flyer linked below.