Supervisor Critical Incident Response
Hosted by the Lacey Police Department, presented by Practical Edge Shooting.
Classroom education and presentation on the information, considerations, and tactics the police supervisor needs for successfully managing critical incidents. The supervisor’s role in managing the risks to public safety, employees, and the liabilities of organizational resources entrusted to them will be explored and fully appreciated in this course of instruction. Certificate of training issued upon completion of course.
Training consists of 2 days (16 hours) of instruction that will include the following topics.
- Initial response to critical incidents
- Critical Incident types, scope, & tactics
- Applying the 4 C’s of response
- Critical Incident site identification procedures
- First responder REACT Team
- Incident transition to Tactical Team
- Use of force options and tactics
- Initial supervisor’s role in officer involved shooting
To register for this course, please follow the instructions in the class flyer linked below.
Must have credentialed law enforcement (provide identification at class).