Property and Evidence Room Management
This 40 hour course is designed for persons with designated responsibilities associated with the property room. Course content includes:
- Washington State laws pertaining to property and evidence
- Job description and responsibilities
- Storage and organization methods
- WASPC accreditation standards
- WSP crime lab packaging and submission guidelines
- Audits and inventories
- Best practices: Policies and Procedures
- Retention guidelines and disposition projects
- Evidence in Court
The Training Catalog reflects current courses offered by Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission. For each course, you may view a list of available training and request enrollment for any future events. Click here to view the catalog.
(206) 786- 4401
Who can attend our classes?
Class is only open to actively employed criminal justice professionals.
Visitors attending training at the WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus.
Visitors not wearing agency identification can attend classes in business casual attire. They will need to check in at the front desk and wear a clip-on visitor's identification card.
Classes will be held 0800 – 1700 Monday through Friday.
Dates and locations will vary by session.
Deadline to cancel is 7 days prior to class. Send an email to email@example.com to cancel your registration.
$100 no show or late cancellation fee.