Female Enforcers Event
This course is hosted by the Tacoma Police Department.
During this lively and highly interactive seminar, attendees will receive the most current tactics focused on advanced mental, physical and tactical skills as well as tools to help manage the 24/7 emotional demands that exist in a career serving and protecting a community, home, and family. Discussions and topics will include (but are not limited to):
• Identifying Stress
• Emotional Intelligence
• Balancing Home and Career
• Self-Control and Managing Emotions
• Having it All, Doing it All, Being it All
• The Importance of Effective Communication
• Use of Force Encounters
• Tactics, Training & Equipment for the Smaller Officer
• Physical Fitness (Mind, Body and Spirit)
• Being Authentic: Embracing Our Unique Strengths
• Mentoring and Leadership
• Suicide, Depression, Addiction and Divorce
Please refer to the flyer linked below for registration information.